Our contact details
Address: Meadow cottage, Chalvington, East Sussex, BN27 3TH
Phone Number: 01323 811604 e-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Name and contact details, including phone and email
• Age of child (partial DOB)
• Gender of child
• Bank details for payment of expenses
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
• Making appointments and payment of expenses
• We use the information that you have given us in order to make appointments and pay expenses
We share the names and approximate ages of children with Networks Europe to assist with casting roles and making bookings for recordings. We also share bank details with Networks Europe for the payment of expenses.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01323 811604.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in a spreadsheet on a computer with a secure password and appropriate anti-virus and anti-malware software.
We keep the information while you remain interested in casting for projects or taking part in recordings. We will then dispose your information by securely erasing the entry in the computer system.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 01323 811604 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 811604.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk